How many of you have irreplaceable treasures buried in your homes?
- They come in boxes holding a lifetime of memories.
- They’re found in treasured heritage photos of our ancestors.
- They’re hidden in childhood moments captured in home movies.
- They’re tucked away in poignant speeches recorded on cassettes.
- They’re even found in aging slides and yellowing documents containing your family’s history
What happens when you can no longer access these memories… or share them with generations to come?
Thanks to Peggy Bank, now you can!
Peggy Bank is an Omaha-based company founded in 2010 by Jim Simon – a successful businessman who inherited years of technologically obsolete photographic and film memories from his father!
When he attempted to transfer his photos, slides, audio recordings and home movies into a digital format, he soon discovered how daunting the task was – and realized that he was not alone.
Determined to help others faced with this same situation, he assembled a Dream Team of audio/visual experts with a passion for preserving and sharing family memories, and Peggy Bank was born!
Peggy Bank preserves memories by transferring all types of media to digital formats:
- Film and Video
- Photos, Slides & Negatives
- Scrapbook Pages
Here’s how the process works:
Once Peggy Bank receives your memories, they send you an estimate, which you’ll approve. The transfer process takes about 4 to 6 weeks to complete. When they are done, they upload your memories to your secure Peggy Vault, where you can view, organize and share your memories without limits or cost!
The gift of a memory is one that everyone treasures. This season, Peggy Bank wants to help you make that gift possible!
Create With Joy Readers Receive
20% Off Their Peggy Bank Orders!
Use Discount Code CWJPB20
Peggy Bank Giveaway – 2 Winners
Updated November 19, 2012
Congratulations To Mrs Claus From Like Christmas Every Day
Sally Ann from the Hodge Podge Lodge
You have each won a $50 Gift Code from Peggy Bank!
Would you like to win a $50 Gift Code to Peggy Bank this holiday season? Thanks to the generosity of Peggy Bank, Create With Joy will award TWO $50 Gift Codes to two lucky followers! Please note that this giveaway is only open to US residents.
To enter, complete the Required Entry and then any Bonus Entries you desire. Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT on this blog post for each entry you submit. Include your Name, E-Mail and any requested data so that I can verify your entries and contact you in the event that you win!
1. Required Entry: Leave a comment letting me know how you follow Create With Joy, where you reside, and the e-mail I can contact you at if you are the winner! You can follow Create With Joy through Google Plus, Twitter, Linky Followers, E-Mail Subscription, Pinterest, Stumble Upon, RSS Feed or Blog Lovin.
2. Bonus Entry(s): Share this giveaway on your blog and your favorite social media platforms. Receive 1 bonus entry with each verifiable link you submit!
3. Bonus Entry(s): Share this giveaway on Twitter using the tweet below (or a similar tweet)! You can tweet up to three times a day. You will receive 1 entry per verified tweet.
Please Copy & Paste The Following Tweet For Your Entries
#Win 1 of 2 $50 GCs at the @PeggyBankVault #Giveaway at http://create-with-joy.com via @CreateWithJoy1 thru 11/14/12 US Only – PLS RT
4. Bonus Entry(s): Award Create With Joy +K in Creativity, Crafts, Books and any other topics we’ve influenced you in at Klout Topics. Leave your Klout ID in the comments for verification purposes. You will receive 1 entry per +K.
This giveaway closes on November 14, 2012. The winners will be chosen using a random number generator. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be contacted via e-mail and have 24 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
This giveaway is open to Create With Joy followers residing in the United States who are 18 and over. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. All decisions by Create With Joy are final. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
Disclosure: I received a gift code from Peggy Bank to review their services. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
how fun! I’m following google+ as Dawns Disaster
Thank you for linking up with Super Sunday Sync this week. Hope to see you next week!
Thanks so much for following my blog Walking on Bookshelves. I am following you back via Linky, bloglovin & Pinterest.
I follow you through GFC. I am subscribed to your Emails as well. I follow you on GOOGLE+, Twitter, Pinterest & BlogLovin.
Thanks for following! Best of luck in the Peggy Bank Giveaway! 🙂
Thanks! I follow on google+ as Mrs. Claus and email mrsclaus2333 (at) gmail (dot) com
I live at the North Pole (just kidding . . . Magnolia, Arkansas)
LOL – without that sidenote, I might have been left wondering! 🙂
Thanks for entering Mrs Clause – best of luck to you! 🙂
Got it – thanks so much!
this sounds like a great idea..
I follow you on the blog and twitter….
Thanks for joining the giveaway Brenda – best of luck to you! 🙂
I tweeted 🙂
Got it – will be RTing all tweets! 🙂
Great Giveaway. I follow via email and I live in Upstate New York.
Thanks for entering Sally Ann – best of luck to you! 🙂
I would love this! Thanks for hosting this giveaway. I follow you via email and I am in TN.
Thanks for entering the giveaway Linda! Best of luck to you! 🙂
Amazing way to clean up the clutter!
I posted a tweet from @sally912 on twitter and I also posted it on my blog
oops… posted the wrong link to my blog. http://sallyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2012/11/piggy-bank-give-away-and-review.html Sorry about that!