Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and join my creative community through the Blogging and Social Media Icons on my sidebar!
Social Media Spotlight
This week’s spotlight is on BlogLovin – let’s connect with one another through this network!
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Easter & Passover
This week, many of us will be celebrating God’s great faithfulness
Through special Easter and Passover celebrations!
- What are your weekend plans?
- What special Easter and Passover traditions would you like to share?
We look forward to reading your comments and Friendship Friday posts!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Great Tools, Great Service