This week, I’ve been thinking a lot about my husband. It’s been a challenging year – a year of great loss – and yet, a year of great blessing. During times of adversity, you learn who your true friends and family are. You learn who truly loves you – who will stand beside you through thick and thin.
And so – to surprise him – I’ve created a love card. It opens up on the right and it’s hand-stamped on the back with blue hearts, hugs, and kisses. The brown and blue colors, of course, represent his masculine side… but I incorporated some soft, smudgy effects to infuse it with my femininity.
And, of course, there’s a coordinating, hand-stamped envelope.
In other work spaces…
I have discovered that a new baking feline in the house! To see what Magellan’s been up too – and how he was Caught In The Act this week – catch the scoop at this week’s Wordless Wednesday party!
Spring is here… Easter is coming… and there are Giveaways on my galore sidebar! Be sure to sneak a peek before you leave!
Have a wonderful and inspiring week!
- Artistic Impressions 84 – Anything Goes
- Aurora Wings First Challenge – Anything Goes
- Cards In Envy – Anything Goes With An A2 Card Challenge
- Challenges 4 Everybody 39 – Anything Goes
- Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party
- Craft-Dee Bowz March Challenge
- Fan-tastic Tuesday 28 – Anything Goes
- Inky Linky
- My Craft Creations – Anything Goes
- Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 77 – Use Some Blue
- Path Of Positivity Challenge 12 – Thoughtfulness
- The Pink Elephant Challenge 243 – Favorite Color Combo
- Scribble and Scrap Crafts 14 – Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff 128 – Ink
- Vintage Stamping Challenges – Just For You
- Word Art Wednesday 125 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!