Mini Teriyaki Meat Loaves
Are you looking for a tasty yet versatile dish to serve at your next gathering? These hearty yet healthy Mini Teriyaki Meat Loaves are sure to please your family and friends, no matter what the occasion!
Here’s a few things I love about this dish:
- It’s filling!
- It can be prepared ahead of time.
- It’s fun to serve and eat!
- It can be presented in a variety of ways.
- It’s absolutely delicious!
Tip: If you hosting a sport-themed event such as a Superbowl Sunday party, add colorful skewers that match your favorite team’s colors!
48 Ounces Ground Turkey
1 Large Red Onion, Finely Diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, Finely Diced
2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
1 Tablespoon Garlic Sauce
1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter three mini-muffin pans and set them aside.
3. In a large bowl, knead all of the ingredients together.
4. Scoop and firmly pack approximately 2 tablespoons of the prepared mixture into each of the mini-muffin pan cups.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Let the Mini Meat Loaves cool for 10 minutes.
7. Gently remove the Mini Meat Loaves from the mini-muffin pans and serve.
Tip: You can make this recipe ahead of time by preparing it through Step 4 and refrigerating it overnight.
Create With Joy developed this original recipe for ForRent.Com,
Which was published in our article Fun Food For Your Football Party.
Copyright © 2014-2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!