WOYWW – My Inspiration Board

WOYWW Doodle

Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! Today I want to share the latest addition to The Creative Corner!

I call it my Inspiration Board. Quite frankly, it’s awesome!

The first thing you need to know about this board is – it’s HUGE! It’s taller than me. If you stand it lengthwise, I fit into it!

Inspiration Board

So far, when not drawing WOYWW buttons on it, I’ve use the board to stay organized, to brainstorm, and to mind map all of the creative ideas that flow through my mind. I’ve noticed a huge increase in productivity in the short time I’ve been using it!

A Whimsical Touch
Of course, I could not resist personalizing it with a whimsical touch!

How many of you use a board like this in your creative spaces?

For more peeks into creative workspaces, visit Julia at WOYWW

Legend - The Scowl

To see why Legend is giving me the scowl this week, visit Wordless Wednesday!

Old Memories

To learn how to digitize your precious memories, visit my Peggy Bank Review & Giveaway!

For more creative inspiration, join us for Inspire Me Monday & Friendship Friday!

Have a fabulous week, dear friends!

23 Responses to “WOYWW – My Inspiration Board”

1. Dawn
    Twitter: breathoffaith

Nice board! I prefer bulletin boards to white boards…Hi Legend!

Hi Dawn! I thought about adding a bulletin board (I may have space for a small one in the future but I’ll have to see – the space is in flux) but that is WAY too dangerous with my “collecting” habits – lol!

But I am THRILLED to have this board (I thought it was SO big when I got it – now I wish it was BIGGER!) because I LOVE being able to write down stuff and then erase it easily as I need it – it helps me get past my “inner critic” which loves to attack me on paper!

It was actually hard getting started on the board for that reason… but now that I know the “eraser” really DOES work – there’s been no stopping me – lol!

Have a wonderful week! 🙂

2. patsy
    Twitter: Patsypat

I’d like to see it when it’s being used and full of your ideas! I promise not to copy! :^) Have not thought of doing this- but if you say you’ve been more productive it might be worth exploring! Patsy

3. Michelle
    Twitter: Divatude

Love love love this idea! Something like this would be perfect for our house when it comes to doodling notes, keeping track of ideas, motivating one another…endless possibilities…thanks for sharing 🙂

4. Helen says:

What a great idea – look forward to seeing it full of ideas. Helen 4

5. Great idea to use a huge board like that – wish I had the room for one – I use a book for all my thoughts and ideas which is fine until I lose it for a few days! Thanks for sharing – Sunshine Girl No. 54

6. Caro says:

I love this idea…sadly I don’t have the wall space for it in my little crafting corner…I hvae been trying to work out how to fit one in though, so watch this space! Thanks for sharing. Caro #73

7. Silvia says:

MMMM an inspiration board…maybe that is the answer to my sleepless nights.

Silvia #85

8. Isadora says:

I’ve never used a white board. I think it’s a great idea. I wood jot down my thoughts for new designs. I will have to get one. Thanks for the suggestion. ~~~~ : – )
    My entry for Wordless Wednesday –
    Have a GREAT day,
    Isadora
    p.s. love the scrunchy mouse. I would have to add a little decor myself. hahaha

9. Nan G says:

A bulletin board might be nice but no wall space. I use my desk top and work around all of the piles. Nan 19

10. BJ says:

I’ve just taken down all my diecut sheets of shapes from my wall, maybe I need a board now! BJ#30

11. Buttons says:

My board is small and I’ve been recording challenges on it but this seems like such a clever idea! Gonna give it a try. Happy WOYWW, hugs Buttons #96

12. scrappymo! says:

Sadly, I too am out of wall space! But I think it is a great idea.

I couldn’t have done this in my previous place because there wasn’t an ounce of wall space to spare!
      As I’m designing my new space, however, I’ve decided to give up some of my shelf space for things like this.
      Don’t know what I’m going to do with all of the stuff that previously filled the shelves…
      But so far loving my walls! 🙂

13. Meanie says:

If I would just clean my desk off and put up a bulletin board, then I might have a place to work. Right now, my Army pictures are on the wall above my desk.

14. Wishhhhhhhhhhh I had space for something like this.. traveling with hubby’s work means living out of a fifth wheel half of the year.. no space.. i miss space.. lol i’m going to go cry now 😛 (Thumping Thursdays! and of course I already had you on twitter lol)

15. Wow that is a big board, I’ve done some inspirational goal setting collages but on a much smaller scale.

16. Nicole says:

I need to make myself an inspiration corner. I have about 20 notebooks that I randomly write my ideas in. So, my ideas & brainstorms are scattered throughout my house. Thanks for the great idea! Visiting ya from SITS Sharefest – Have a beautiful weekend 🙂

17. Winter says:

I need an inspiration board now!

18. Love the bath loofa..

Thank you for linking your favorite post to the Raising Imperfection Sunday Link Up! Please come back Friday and see if you were featured!

Lanaya

19. Leslie says:

I love the idea of an inspiration board, I need something like that!

Thanks for linking up to Raising Imperfection!