Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! I cannot believe another week has come and gone. I spent the weekend participating in the Biannual Blogathon, where I participated in blogging mini-challenges, attended Twitter parties, and worked on a few items from my To Do list. Now it’s back to crafting!
I call this Valentine card Hearts & Kisses but it could just as easily be named Layers Of Love. My husband will soon be travelling – without me – and I am missing him already. So, this card graphically expresses some of what I was feeling the day I heard the news. Wouldn’t this make a sweet surprise to tuck away in his suitcase?
- ABC 14 – Valentine’s Day
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge 26 – Love / Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges 71 – Hearts Galore
- Creative Craft World Mini Challenge – Kraft Cardstock
- Paper Playtime Challenge 2 – Use Some Brown
- Pink By Design – Have A Heart Challenge
- Shopping Our Stash 87 – Valentines, Red, Hearts, Love, etc.
- The Pink Elephant Challenge – TPE184 – Hearts
- Top Tip Tuesday Challenge 24 – Luscious Layers
Now, I have a treat for you Tsunami Lovers. Last week’s Insomnia post was wildly popular – apparently, I am not the only one growing dark circles under my eyes because there’s a Bed Hog in the house! So, I wrote a story about how the Bed Hog got his start. The result? Meet the Night Terror! You’ll find the truth about this not-so-innocent kitten on my not-so-wordless Wordless Wednesday post!
Have a wonderful week and I look forward to visiting as many workspaces as I can! If this is your first visit and you’re wondering what this WOYWW stuff is all about, visit Julia at Stamping Ground for all the details!
For More Creative Inspiration
Join Us For
Inspire Me Monday