High Summer Read-A-Thon – Event Overview
Are you ready to kick off your shoes and kick your reading into high gear? If so, then join me for the High Summer Read-A-Thon – hosted by my friend Michelle at Seasons Of Reading!
The High Summer Read-A-Thon is a seasonal event happening this week – the last week of July 2013 – from Monday, 7/22 at 12:00 am to Sunday, 7/28 at 11:59 pm in your time zone. One of the nice things about this event is that it is pretty easy-peasy when it comes to the rules. Read whatever you like. Read as much or as little as you like. Participate as little or as much as you can. The spotlight of this event is on reading – not games or mini-challenges – with a few Twitter Chats at #HSreadathon for good measure. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, I encourage you to sign up!
High Summer Read-A-Thon – Reading List
Here are the books I plan on reading for the High Summer Read-A-Thon:
- A Big Year For Lily – Mary Ann Kinsinger & Suzanne Woods Fischer
- A List Of Offences by Dilruba Z. Ara
- Rosemary Cottage by Colleen Cobble
- The Brotherhood Conspiracy by Terry Brennan
- The Radical Practice Of Loving Everyone – Michael J. Chase
Stay tuned for the upcoming reviews on at Create With Joy!
- What are you reading this week?
- Have you read any of the books on my reading list?
- Which title on my list sounds most interesting to you – and why?
Please leave a comment – inquiring minds want to know!
High Summer Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up
What an exciting week of reading this was! Not only did I complete my reading goals for this read-a-thon, but I achieved two key milestones during this event as well:
- I completed my 1st GoodReads Reading Challenge of 75 Books for 2013!
- I published my 1000th Blogging Post (my Rosemary Cottage review!)
I have now set a new goal for my GoodReads Reading Challenge: 125 Books for 2013!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!