The Mind Connection – Book Review
If we are to live our best possible lives – lives that honor God, impact others in a meaningful way, and make the best use of the gifts that God has given us – we have got to learn how to get our thought life under control. For many of us, however, this is a process that is way more challenging than we could even begin to imagine.
That’s why I’m excited to see that Joyce Meyer has just released The Mind Connection – How The Thoughts You Choose Affect Your Mood, Behavior, And Decisions. Ever since Joyce published the Battlefield Of The Mind in 1995, she has been known for her ability to help women transform their lives through practical biblical truths – and her latest book provides new insights into the power of our thoughts!
Joyce divides The Mind Connection into four sections:
- How Your Thoughts Affect Your Outlook On Life
- How Your Thoughts Affect The World Around You
- How Your Thoughts Affect Your Physical And Emotional Health
- How Your Thoughts Affect Your Walk With God
Throughout these sections, Joyce focuses on helping us to understand:
- Our thoughts are powerful and are connected to the way we respond to everything in life.
- We need to think on purpose and not have a passive mind.
- We need to regain control when we feel we have lost control of our thoughts.
The Mind Connection is an easy book to read but don’t let that fool you into thinking that its precepts are simple to apply. Here are a few of my favorite “Think About It!” gems from the book:
The Word of God is what defines you, not the opinions of the world, the accusations of your adversary, or your own thoughts and feelings.
You are important to God, even before you accomplish a single thing in life.
It’s not what other people think about you that helps or hurts you; it’s what you choose to think about yourself.
If you’re a fan of Joyce Meyer or you’re in need of an inspirational book that will help you to align your thinking with the Word of God, then add The Mind Connection to your reading list!
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Joyce Meyers Discusses The Mind Connection Teaching – Part 1
About Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer is one of the world’s leading practical Bible teachers. She’s also a New York Times bestselling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through Jesus Christ.
For More Information
- Visit Joyce’s Website.
- Connect with Joyce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Visit the Publisher’s Website.
- The Mind Connection is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from Hatchette Books for review purposes. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Copyright © 2016 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!