Welcome to the Book Nook At Create With Joy!
Welcome to the Book Nook at Create With Joy – a place where book lovers from around the world gather to share their collective love of books, reading, and all things literary!
We are a family-friendly community of bibliophiles from all backgrounds – readers, bloggers, book reviewers, writers, authors, teachers, librarians, parents, homeschoolers, publicists and publishers – who enjoy sharing what’s new in the world of books, blogging, and publishing!
At each gathering, we’ll share book-related news and fill you in on what’s happening around the blogosphere. We’ll also provide a link where you can share your book-related and literacy-related posts! We ask that your content be suitable for readers of all ages.
Please help the Book Nook grow by adding our beautiful blog button and links to your blog/posts and spreading the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to getting to know you and invite you to connect with us on:
What’s New At Create With Joy?
Life In Season: Celebrate The Moments That Fill Your Heart & Home
It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone and a new year is upon us – but the older we get, the faster time seems to fly. That’s why books like Life In Season by Vanessa Hunt and Heather Patterson – the sisters behind the popular blog, At The Picket Fence resonate with so many women: it’s filled with honest observations and inspirational insights about faith, family and life, along with seasonal DIY recipes and projects to engage your senses and creativity.
Life In Season is beautifully written and photographed and will not only please current blog readers but will capture the hearts of new readers as well. I loved reading their stories of God’s grace throughout the seasons of their lives and their ideas for sharing their creative gifts and hospitality with their friends – you will too!
Life In Season is available on Amazon.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
2017 Reading Challenges
Looking for some fun, inspiring and motivational Reading Challenges to jump-start your year? Please join me in the following challenges – and leave a comment to share any additional reading challenges you are participating in this year!
- December 15, 2016 – February 2, 2017 – The #NewYearBooks New Year’s Resolution Reading Challenge – Start the year off right by reading 1 to 4 books that support your goals, resolutions and projects in the New Year. Visit Joy Weese Moll’s blog to learn more about this inspiring challenge and stay tuned to see which 4 books I’ll be sharing!
- January 1 – December 31, 2017 – What An Animal Reading Challenge – If you love reading non-fiction books about animals or fiction books where animals play a major part in the book, then this 4-tiered challenge, hosted by Socrates Book Reviews, is for you! I’ll be sharing 7 to 12 animal-themed books this year (Level 2) – watch for them!
- January 1 – December 31, 2017 – 2017 Creativity Reading Challenge – This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life. Visit Julie Cornwall for more details and share your books using the hashtag #2017CreativityRC.
I’ll be sharing more Reading Challenges and literary events in the weeks to come. In the meantime, for more fun and fascinating Reading Challenges, visit A Novel Challenge!
The Book Nook At Create With Joy #25
What’s happening in your literary life? Have you read a good book or discovered a new author you’re excited about? Are you participating in or hosting any exciting events we we’d like to hear about? Are you in the middle of writing the next great novel?
Whatever’s new, whatever’s exciting – we’d love to hear about it! Please share your latest news with us – the following types of contributions are welcome:
- Book Reviews
- Book Giveaways
- Reading Challenges
- Articles About Reading, Writing, Publishing & Literacy
- Author Interviews & News
- New Book Blog Hops, Groups & Events
Feel free to share as many direct links to your blog posts as you like! Just remember that Create With Joy is a Family-Friendly blog, and your content MUST be suitable for readers of all ages! (Please refrain from sharing direct sales links to retailer sites such as Amazon).
We are very excited that you’ve joined us and look forward to reading your posts!
Note: When you link up, we’ll add you to our Book Nook invitation list so that you are kept apprised of the latest happenings!
Copyright © 2016 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!