365 Questions For A Woman’s Soul: With Answers From God’s Heart
Every Sunday morning at the crack of dawn, my husband and I crawl out of our warm, cozy bed to lead a small group of adults who are so eager to learn about God that they willingly gather for Bible study, prayer and fellowship before the early morning worship service at our church even starts!
One thing that’s striking about this small group is their hunger and thirst for God. They are filled with deep questions, personal questions – questions that you, I and every Christ follower has probably asked at some point in our lives:
- How can I be sure God loves me?
- I feel so inadequate. How can I be sure God can use me?
- If I’m obeying God, why am I facing a crisis?
- What can I do when I am so easily frustrated?
- What can I do when things seem hopeless?
Before we can biblically discuss these questions with others, we first need to adequately answer these questions for ourselves. We need to familiarize ourselves with what the whole counsel of God says about each topic, then pray for additional wisdom and insight from God that will further clarify our understanding.
Sound daunting? It doesn’t have to be – especially if you have the right resources on hand!
365 Questions For A Woman’s Soul: With Answers From God’s Heart is the perfect book to help you address the deep, burning questions that too often remain unanswered in most people’s minds. Written as a portable devotional that you can easily tuck into your purse, 365 Questions For A Woman’s Soul contains a question for each day of the year – presented as daily devotions – and listed alphabetically by topic in the Contents for ease of reference and use.
Each devotion contains the Topic, the Question of the Day, several key Scriptures, a devotion, and a prayer prompt. Here are a few of the topics and questions you’ll find:
- Idolatry: How do I know if I have created idols in my life?
- Spiritual Gifts: How can I discover my spiritual gifts?
- Testing: Does God really test the quality of my faith? How?
- Thankfulness: How do I develop a more thankful heart?
- Voice Of God: How do I know if I’m really hearing God’s voice?
365 Questions For A Woman’s Soul: With Answers From God’s Heart is an easy book to read, providing simple answers that everyone can understand.
I recommend this book to anyone who has lots of questions about life and faith and is looking for solid, biblical answers they can trust, as well as ministry leaders who are looking for concise answers they can share with the people in their lives!
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
For More Information
- 365 Questions For A Woman’s Soul is available through Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from Tyndale for review purposes. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2018 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!