Review Of The Maxwell Leadership Bible – NKJV Third Edition
Do you consider yourself a leader – a person positioned to influence others? If not, perhaps it’s time to change your perspective. Even if you’re not currently in a job, role, or position associated with power, chances are, God has positioned us to meet, interact, and influence many people throughout our week!
That’s why it’s important for us to recognize the influence we have for God in our daily lives and to cultivate our innate leadership skills. I can think of a better resource than The Maxwell Leadership Bible to help you do that!
According to John C. Maxwell – a renowned author, speaker, and pastor who focuses on cultivating leadership skills in others:
Leadership is influence – nothing more, nothing less.
If you are being salt and light as Jesus commanded,
then you have begun to obey God’s call to leadership.
Thomas Nelson recently partnered with Maxwell to release the third edition of The Maxwell Leadership Bible with new/refreshed content and a redesign featuring the new Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print typeface. While I do not own the previous two versions to compare this Bible too, I can tell you that the Hardcover NKJV edition of this Bible is attractively designed and easy to read, featuring white pages with black print, a 10 point font, and features and headings spotlighted in an attractive blue and copper color scheme!
The Maxwell Leadership Bible is a specialty Study Bible that identifies the principles of leadership taught in God’s Word and teaches you how to apply them in your life. Inside this Bible you’ll find many incredibly useful features including the following:
- Introductions to each book of the Bible outlining God’s role in the lives of influential men and women
- Over 120 “Profiles in Leadership” – biographical lessons drawn from the people of the Bible
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and notes on mentoring and influence
- An in-depth series of articles identifying the 21 Laws of Leadership
- An in-depth series of articles identifying the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- Topical indexes to Scriptures and articles addressing leadership issues
The Maxwell Leadership Bible is available in the New King James Translation and makes a wonderful gift for the leaders you are encouraging in your life. I recommend that you buy at least two copies – one to give away and one to keep for yourself!
I rate this Bible 5 out of 5 stars.
For More Information
- Visit the Publisher’s Website.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2018 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!