Question Of The Week
What are you most grateful in your life for at this moment?
What small things do you usually take for granted
But wish to celebrate now?
Join me in expressing those things you are most grateful for
At this week’s Friendship Friday!
Featured Friends – Dreams
Last week we shared our Dreams at Friendship Friday!
Although the theme was based on night dreams,
Many of you shared your day dreams as well!
Here are a few of the highlights:
Donna shared how her daughter Patty is in the process of
Fulfilling her dream of becoming a pastry chef!
Brenda Youngerman – Ponderings Of An Author
Brenda loved the theme of Dreams!
She shared both the Dreams that make her feel most alive by day
And the Dreams that keep her awake at night!
Romi – In The Way Everlasting
Romi shares her practical approach to dreams and
Leaves us with a good chuckle in this weeks post!
Jenn – The Serenity Space
If you’ve ever wondered what lucid dreaming is about,
Then consider Jenn’s post a must read this week!
Jenn is a master of dreaming.
She takes dreaming to new levels!
Wayne shares how one’s dreams can lead to moments of
Incredible growth, insight and personal revelation as they
Provide an insight into one’s consciousness!
Ever wonder if you can change reality as a result of your dreams?
Don’t miss this poignant moment from Dolly’s past!
Nalia – Just The Stuff You Know
Nalia believes in the power of dreams…
She shares how many of her dreams come true and how
Interpretation is often the key!
For more Dreams, visit Friendship Friday – Week 40!
Friendship Friday #41 – Week Of November 9, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Party With